Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6590
Evo is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/21/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority
- Handles highly confidential information
- Used to dealing with high profile visitors and senior management
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars for the president
- Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery
- Utilizes the company's on-line reservation system to ensure that the travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues
- Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity for executives
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Customer service
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging meetings
- Customer service oriented
- Office supplies
- Purchase orders
- Retail sales
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.