Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-6507
Evo is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensures processing, transactions, and balances are recorded in compliance with accounting and finance policy
- Researches, processes, and verifies daily accounts payable or accounts receivable transactions
- Suggests enhancements to methods of assessing risk within portfolio
- Ensures payment/receipt issues or discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 3 years work in a high-volume financial processing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Accounting and finance
- Accounts payable
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Credit scores
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.