Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/06/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5987
Evo is seeking an Accounts Payable Processor & Shared Services Accountant for our Beaverton Client. As the Accounts Payable Processor & Shared Services Accountant, you will be responsible for executing various activities for Air Manufacturing Innovation within our consolidated transaction processing team. This is a new team being stood up to consolidate transactions that are currently decentralized, standardize processes and document operating procedures. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Daily processing of accounts payable in SAP
- Weekly disbursement process and support
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure accurate reflection of liability balances
- Answer questions and problem solve with internal coworkers and external vendors
- Execute accounting processes and maintain effective internal controls for accounting activities with a focus on accounts payable
- Execute additional month-end activities such as journal entries, reconciliations, accounts receivable, or fixed assets in accordance with policy and existing templates
- Clearly and concisely communicate current processes, issues encountered and ideas
- Ownership for deliverables and communicate quickly if something may impact timing of those deliverables
- Document standard operating procedures
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes and financial reporting
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounts payable or related functions
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience in an accounting related field required
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate status, issues and risks
- Strong ability to handle and effectively prioritize multiple competing priorities and requests
- Strong ability to develop relationships across teams, seek information and problem solve in order to effectively drive and innovate processes
- Ability to pass a 7-year background check
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.