Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6725
Evo is seeking a 3D Visualizer for our Beaverton Client. You will support consumer led North American retail concepts, stores and the evolution of the client retail business. Under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director, you'll create 3D visualization images and renderings for retail environments and programs that support design project vision and goals. You will work closely with a diverse group of designers to create a cohesive set of images that aggregates their ideas for best visual impact. Lastly, you'll work in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports the development and evolution of retail concepts, store designs, visual displays and fixtures through 3D visualization
- Provides expertise in modeling, lighting, texturing and compositing techniques to produce high quality images/renderings
- Leads projects; establishes visualization plans on a per project basis
- Works with the design team to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Collaborates with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project continuity across all areas of focus
- Leverages design, production processes and best practices to ensure deliverables, timelines and budgets are met
- Ability to effectively elevate concerns to Manager, Design Director in a timely and accurate manner
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelors degree in 3D visualization, graphic design, architecture or industrial design and 5 years of experience
- Retail design industry/environments experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs
- High level knowledge of design processes
- High level skills with computer systems and 3D visualization applications
- Strong oral and written communications skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to effectively communicate concepts/design intent to senior creative team
- Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including design and production studios/ agencies
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and geographies
- Understanding of architectural drawings, plans and elevations along with material finishes and textures
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.