Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6646
Evo is seeking a 3D Artist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 3/1/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Utilizes digital sculpting and 3D digital modeling skills to participate in the creation of accurate 3D models that reflect the client styling and technical guidelines
- Ensure consistency and quality across a large volume of assets
- Capable of adapting and aligning the quality and usability of models to match standards
- Capable of self-managing project resources and daily activities
- Report project status to team leads and peers as needed or requested
- Track project status in project management tools and responsible to keep them updated for team visibility
- Determine the impact of project changes and communicate with stakeholders as relevant to project deliverables
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Expert level proficiency in industry standard 3D tools; Modo is preferred, Maya, ZBrush, etc.
- Ability to create photo realistic low-polygon models
- Ability to create good Poly-Flow & Retopo models
- Good understanding of Procedural modeling techniques and workflows
- Expert level proficiency in Polygonal modeling techniques
- Professional level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Capable of performing well in high volume, fast paced production environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be a positive, collaborative, active problem-solver
- Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions
- Proficient information seeking skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years experience successfully delivering results in a production or creative studio
- Bachelor's degree in Design/Art, 3D Art, Game Design or related field (3-5 years industry experience accepted in lieu of)
- Client Product Creation experience preferred
- Prior knowledge or experience with non-rigid model creation a plus
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.