Marketing & Project Analyst
|Job ID:||JN -072014-1387|
|Title:||Marketing & Project Analyst|
|Location:||San Jose Metro Area, California|
Analyze complex business problems, come up with potential solution sets, score vs a well defined set of criteria, make a recommendation, execute to that recommendation when plan of record is decided. This will be done for marketing material/ collateral, small technical projects, and other items relating to efforts to merge software ecosystem.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working with McAfee to ensure all marketing collateral is available and distributed to all geos
- Product Iife cycle planning
- Development of product strategies
- Definition of promotional activities and product Iaunches
- Working with country management to ensure there is a clear path to market
- Creation of presentations to help influence the Iaunch
- Creation of collateral to help ensure the geos receive the most relevant messaging
- Management of the samples process
- 4-year degree or higher
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong personal skills. Written and - Verbal
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP to CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.