Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/30/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-5056
Industry: Application Development
Evo is looking for an iOS Application Developer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with product owner and BSA's to understand requirements
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features
- Work in Dev-ops model
- Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues
- Help team plan and execute sprint tickets
- Help team plan and execute conversion of existing Objective-C code into Swift
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering
- 2+ years hands-on experience in writing iOS applications using Swift
- Should have experience in Objective-C
- Well versed with Agile methodology and DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.