Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/14/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5479
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a NodeJS Engineer for our Beaverton Client. The Platform team is looking for a Node.JS engineer to help build low-latency, high-throughput web services and application front ends to help grow the capabilities in the Notifications Platform portfolio. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Participate in design, development and implementation of technical systems
- Develop user interfaces for internal web applications using Node.JS and supporting frameworks
- Work in an agile environment
- Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
- Play an active role in providing feedback on new processes through design and code reviews
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent
- Experience with front-end web technologies, especially libraries like React and Redux
- Experience with both OOP and FP paradigms
- Knowledge of service oriented software design
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience building ci/cd pipelines
- Experience with Linux
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.