Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/30/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5224
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Trial Zone System Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This role will work within a team developing and deploying systems in the retail space as well as the AWS cloud. The ideal candidate is highly technical and will help drive quality processes and software. This contact opportunity is scheduled through 5/26/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong and diverse troubleshooting skills with hardware, firmware, drivers, networking, certificates, security and software deployments
- Maintain and support a portfolio of microservices, React sites and iOS apps
- Develop and support daily reporting and quarterly BI analytical solution
- Own and evolve operational dashboards based on Splunk and New Relic
- Support technical delivery and operations of next generation retail experiences across development teams, business stakeholders, QE teams, and creative agencies
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for managing work delivery
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in engineering, IT, or a related field
- 2 years of additional experience required in lieu of a degree
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment Agile, SCRUM
- Able to design, defend, and develop complex integrated software/hardware systems
- Comfortable using and supporting iOS, Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with CI/CD, task automation, logging and monitoring
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with Angular, Objective-C, Splunk, New Relic and Tableau
- Experience with developing applications in Unity 3D
- Experience programming with: C#, JS/Node, Python, Powershell, Java
- Experience developing IoT and motion-tracking sensor applications
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.