Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/28/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5516
Industry: Transition Manager
Evo is seeking a Transition Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive TM principles and methodology across medium to large regional or global initiatives
- Lead and develop training and materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Develop TM communication plan and materials for specific initiatives to generate momentum and raise awareness
- Compose and distribute timely communication
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
- Over 5 years of specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional & global project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Transition management certification
- Stakeholder management
- Curriculum development
- IT deployment expertise
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Incident management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.