Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/11/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5271
Industry: Transition Manager
Evo is seeking a Transition Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives
- Develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives
- Compose and distribute timely communication
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc.
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2 years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work
- Transition management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Project coordinator
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.