Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/30/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5415
Industry: Talent Management
Evo is seeking a Talent Sourcer for our downtown Portland Client. This role supports the Talent Acquisition team through direct sourcing of hard-to-fill positions. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/27/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Consults with hiring managers to determine skills and position priorities that best align with business needs
- Innovates best-in-class candidate experience while leveraging the client's competitive brand in the market
- Focus on finding qualified Linemen
- Work with business leaders and recruiters in defining the critical hiring needs to attract a diverse set of candidates for their organization
- Understand technical requirements of a role and how it fits into the organization
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events and pipelining efforts
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Partner closely with recruiting leaders to drive the most effective end-to-end hiring strategy for our business partners
- Work with teams to engage business leaders early in the recruiting cycle
- You will own candidate relationships all the way to the point of an in-person interview, and will be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent
- Work with schedulers and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience
- Research and gather market intelligence including skill and resource availability, and knowledge of competitive companies in order to influence resource plans
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders.
- Assess the productivity of numerous search strategies and shift strategies appropriately
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Any experience in the utility business will be a plus
- 4-6 years recruiting or sourcing experience, preferably with experience in both industrial and union jobs
- Experience with blue collar trades people
- Experience with creative sourcing strategies
- Excellent research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources preferred; or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to deliver results across a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network and represent the organization to candidates
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.