Tableau Developer (5038)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Develops code, configures applications, and Design and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements
- Installs software and software updates for critical systems
- Approves and conducts Design and code reviews and executes the deployment of code across environments
- Influences and drives decisions by vendors on overall direction, standards, and solutions
- Reviews and approves test plans, test execution, and validation of the test
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs
- Recommends, develops, and advises others on proof of concepts and leads and owns technical/design documents to comply with business requirements and corporate standards
- Consults and/or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and making recommendations
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process
- Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
- Provides budget input for engineering tasks to Sr/Project Manager
- Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
- Establishes, maintains and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices
- Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks
- Identify tuning/optimization opportunities and make recommendations
- Implement performance remediation
- Create performance test scripts and execute performance tests
- Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs
- 2 years relevant experience with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- Strong experience in design and development of building Tableau reports and dashboards
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and analytics
- Must be able to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment and be a self-starter
- SAP experience or equivalent ERP experience in Baan, Oracle, or PeopleSoft
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.