Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/27/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5105
Industry: Business Analyst
Evo is seeking a Tableau Analyst for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for an Analyst with strong Tableau and Excel reporting skills to assist their Logistics team. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather data from warehouse locations all over the world, load data into Tableau, edit formulas, do calculations, and analysis and interpretations of data
- Use Excel to create dashboards, and use V-lookups to produce monthly reporting for management team
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- STRONG Tableau & Excel Skills
- Must be skilled in creating Tableau dashboards using data sitting in a database
- There will be an Excel reporting component as well that will require fairly advanced Excel skills
- A Logistics background is a plus+ but not a requirement by any means
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.