Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/29/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5321
Industry: SW Development - Test
Evo is seeking a full-time System Engineer for our Seattle, Washington Client. They're on the search for someone who can build efficient, maintainable and scalable infrastructure in the cloud utilizing both Linux and Mac systems. You will have the opportunity to work across our entire tech stack to ensure our customers are successful and to drive continual improvements to our product.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Solve problems and learn everyday
- Author excellent code and accept peer feedback well
- Communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Own your work and be a team player in a fast-moving startup environment
- Have regular opportunity and support for career growth
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years of software development experience
- Have a proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, and debugging complex systems
- Strong knowledge of Python and JSON
- Familiarity with Unix command line tools and shell scripting
- Preferred: working experience with GitHub, Mac OSX, Google Cloud, and AWS
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Tools related to the management of machines such as firewalls and intrusion detection
- Work distribution
- API server management
- Running Android emulators, iOS Simulators, Appium, or Selenium
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.