Supply Chain Analyst (5071)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong metrics data experience using SAP, Tableau, Excel pivot tables & graphs; Alteryx experience beneficial
- Demonstrated and dynamic analytic ability to achieve results as part of a large team in the delivery of a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high energy, collaborative, and innovative environment
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up and prioritization skills; demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and strong drive for results
- Excellent customer service ethic and an acumen for problem-solving
- Strong collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous requests, priorities and communicate delivery timelines
- Team player
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
- Two additional years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain-related work experience
- Demonstrated strength collecting, analyzing, & summarizing metrics data using SAP, Tableau, & Excel
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Cross-functional project team skills, self-starter and accustomed to driving for results with limited supervision
- Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.