Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/12/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5071
Evo is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Supply Chain Operations Analyst in the North America (Retail) Supply Chain (SC), you will assist the SC Managers in successfully delivering metrics data in support of projects and process improvements. You'll provide metrics to improve on time and reliable delivery to our stores, exceeding consumer expectations. These metrics will involve daily collection of data from SAP, Tableau, & Excel into simple and meaningful graphs to track performance & support core tea/leadership communications. You will work directly with the project teams to provide the metrics data needed to build out project updates, Leadership Team decks, & quarterly imperatives. The ideal candidate will have skill in collating & analyzing metrics data in simple and meaningful ways, balancing multiple priorities and cross-functional collaboration while expressing passion for the client's fast-growing businesses. This is a 1-year contract opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Strong metrics data experience using SAP, Tableau, Excel pivot tables & graphs; Alteryx experience beneficial
- Demonstrated and dynamic analytic ability to achieve results as part of a large team in the delivery of a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high energy, collaborative, and innovative environment
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up and prioritization skills; demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and strong drive for results
- Excellent customer service ethic and an acumen for problem-solving
- Strong collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous requests, priorities and communicate delivery timelines
- Team player
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
- Two additional years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain-related work experience
- Demonstrated strength collecting, analyzing, & summarizing metrics data using SAP, Tableau, & Excel
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Cross-functional project team skills, self-starter and accustomed to driving for results with limited supervision
- Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.