Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/14/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5214
Evo is seeking an On-Call Stylist for our Beaverton Client. You will work across a cross-functional team of Photographers, Producers, Editors, Operations and internal clients in a high volume and fast-paced production environment to deliver premium product imagery. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, exceptionally well-organized, have a positive attitude, and work well with others. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
- Maintain workflow systems
- Maintain set with photographer to organize workload for the day and meet daily expectations and deadlines
- Participate in pre-production and walkthroughs as necessary, gathering product in advance and prepping when possible, and reviewing any purchase needs with Studio Operations Manager
- Shepherd and care for samples throughout the photo process maintaining vendor packaging, SKU tags, apparel tags, cleaning make-up stains and noting any damage
- Prep and style merchandise, and ensure consistency with style guidelines
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive landscape
- Anticipate and resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources and/or solutions
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Minimum 2 years styling experience freelance or for a production studio, with an emphasis on e-commerce product photography preferred
- Understanding of digital photography, production studio pace and efficiency
- Retail product knowledge and/or experience preferred, but not required
- Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, practices, and demands
- Flexible and able to adapt to last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.