Store Development Designer (4961)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Elevate brand design experience though original storytelling using 3D design for consumer-facing brand experience
- Design with clear ideation, through color, texture, spacing, scale and outstanding use of environments
- Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to design for consumer experience Work collaboratively between cross-functional teams
- Articulately communicate your design intent and impact to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that communicate vision and goals
- Bachelor's degree in Architectural, Interior, or Environmental Design
- 5+ years of Architectural design, Interior, and Environmental Design experience and demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate brand excellence
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general and the retail industry specifically
- High level of expertise using design or CAD software/technology with ability to manage electronic files and libraries for use by multiple parties
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, including architectural design, space planning, visual presentation development and layout, proportion and scale
- Evaluate project site conditions and constraints, and adapt designs to ensure integrity of design intent Strong working knowledge of construction techniques and building systems
- Experience interfacing with and managing sub-consultants on matters including, but not limited to reviewing proposals, plans and specifications for coordination and compliance with design intent
- Experience working collaboratively with a team and senior leadership
- Ability to manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands and changes Retail design industry/environments and fixture design experience is preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.