Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/21/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5572
Industry: Store Development
Evo is seeking a Store Designer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to through 3/10/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Design and production, but weighted more on production work
- Work through and solve architectural problems and details
- Supports consumer led global retail concepts, global stores and the evolution of the retail business
- Under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs that reflect the client's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience
- Works in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Architecture training and background is a must
- Bachelor s degree in architectural, interior design or environmental design and 3 to 5 years of experience
- Retail design industry/environments experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs
- Knowledge of design processes
- High level of expertise with computer systems and applications
- Strong oral and written communications
- Ability to effectively communicate and share concepts/design intent with creative team
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.