Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/11/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5362
Industry: Project Management
Evo is seeking a Store Construction Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 3-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Financial Transparency (40%):
- Fully document financial status per project for reporting by managing daily correspondence with assign project manager and vendors resolving all financial queries
- Maintain updated final project costs to the GEO database to develop a reliable data base to determine construction costs per country
- and to determine construction guardrails per country (i.e KOR US$92 to ARG US$143sqf) (Expenses report)
- Set up SRM for centralized PO creation to serve all GEO and support SC team on creating POs no later than 1 week after request from the PM
- Support SC team on any financial issues presented in a project aligning with finance department in EHQ and in country as well as with AP department
- Support NSO/NFS team delivering financial project closures no later than 3 months after store opening
- Acts as central point of contact, internally and externally, for retail stores relative to financial queries associated with new and remodel projects
- Take timely corrective action by addressing the root causes in risk areas to eliminate or minimize negative impact on program, budget, and/or quality
- Vendor Management (20%)
- Responsible for the development, training and performance evaluations of external architects, consultants, and contractors by following up on vendor score cards per project
- Support SC team by setting up new vendors and updating vendor s directory per country to build a robust data for vendors
- Provide visibility on expenditures per item and vendor that help addressing opportunities for vendor negotiation
- Develop a contracting plan for architect, consultant, vendor, and contractor services. support the competitive bidding, contract negotiation and contract administration in liaison with the contract manager and procurement department
- Support any vendor negotiation and coordinate master contracts
- Review and arrange for approval sign-off on all design documents and installation details for project with appropriate stakeholders, in accordance with the stage and gate process
- Project Close Out (10%):
- Deliver project closeout documents, including final cost-reconciliation, punch lists, warranties, and manuals. Preserve essential project records by archiving them for future use
- Facilitate administrative and financial closure
- PIPELINE MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Become completely familiar with the status and specifics of all forecasted projects in the stores retail channel
- Update central project management and reporting systems on a weekly basis for project progress of the stores
- Produce status overview reports as required
- Provide capital investment information for input in annual space budgets
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a quantity surveyor, construction supervisor, financial controller or other related to procurement (construction experience is a plus)
- Prior experience in a corporate, multi-cultural organization preferred
- Understanding of contracts; financial reports is a must
- Computer proficient: Excellent knowledge of Excel required
- Basic knowledge on Word, PowerPoint, Outlook needed
- Must possess leadership, organizational, and supervisory skills, as well as have the ability to work with and through others to ensure that the desired results from the implementation of projects (people/process/technology/financial) are achieved
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.