Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/28/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5517
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Senior SAP BSA for our Beaverton Client. As the Senior SAP Product Costing BSA, the qualified candidate will take a consultancy approach to their work and possess the ability to deep-dive into existing business processes to understand current use and make recommendations to quickly drive business value through improved processes and advanced technical solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with business and technical team members to isolate and understand issues, develop plans to address, and implement creative solutions by applying industry best practices. This role requires a pro-active attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 3/15/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Configure the SAP environment to meet the customer's functionality requirements
- Consult with business partners on best practices of SAP Product Costing module
- Gather, document and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions
- Write design specifications to be used by developers in developing applications and enhancements
- Work with other IT resources to design, develop, test, and implement solutions that meet functional specifications
- Participate in development of project plan/timeline. Communicate project status to management and business stakeholders
- May create reports and configure package solutions to unique business requirements
- Perform testing activities, including construction of test plans/scripts, the expected outcomes, and the validation of test results
- Test application functionality during development and upgrades
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Deliver initial user training (train the trainer)
- Be the process and subject matter expert for the use of the SAP Product Costing
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Product cost flow through GL accounts
- Use of material concentrates and additives in product costing
- LOH adder
- Costing of co-products (material regrind)
- Advance cost roll simulations
- Best practices for including scrap in product costing
- Material transfer pricing between locations
- Inventory adjustments and the effect on product costing
- Calculating WIP
- Combo routings (running multiple materials on a single production line)
- Using Production BOMs and Planning BOMs
- Relationship between BOMs and Routings
- Knowledge of SAP Product Costing reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area; 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Seven to ten years professional experience in business, IT or a related field
- Five years experience in a Business Systems Analyst role leading requirements gathering, design and documentation of system behavior and organization of requirements information
- Experience working in a large, complex manufacturing environment a plus
- Senior-level experience in SAP Product Costing module including configuration, integration and functional use
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand the technology requirements needed to support business goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, manufacturing environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to business and IT staff
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills, including using electronic collaboration tools such as Blue Jeans and phone conferencing, etc.
- Strong ability to adapt to changing needs, competing priorities, evolving processes, and ambiguity
- Experience with business and systems process mapping and requirements gathering
- Proven ability to successfully elicit from appropriate users and stakeholders all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical)
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects at a time
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.