Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/10/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5356
Industry: Application Development
Evo is seeking a Senior iOS Engineer for our Beaverton Client. You will help build the next generation of Apps for use in their Brick and Mortar Retail stores. The ideal candidate will have experience building world-class iOS applications for the global market. For this role, participation in an on-call DevOps rotation is required. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Software Engineering will occupy at least half of your time
- Some mentoring/coaching of junior engineers may be required
- Practice of traditional Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Emphasis on developing software using a BDD approach
- Provides estimates on features
- Works with UI/UX designers
- CI/CD along with automated testing
- DevOps, including on-call rotation
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing iOS applications on iPad and/or iPhone
- 5+ years of experience programming in any of: C, C++, Objective-C, Java, C#, or other major Object-Oriented language
- 2+ years of experience Swift experience preferred
- General familiarity with basic computer science data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Storyboards, Autolayout, and Constraints
- Experience with localization and globalization of Apps
- Experience with Apple iOS Enterprise SDLC nice-to-have
- Experience working with JSON via RESTful services
- TDD or BDD experience preferred
- Solid working knowledge of the Xcode IDE required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Links to code samples, public Github repositories, or open-source contributions highly desirable
- A collaborative attitude with a passion for knowledge
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.