Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/01/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5085
Evo is seeking a Specialized Billing Support for our downtown Portland Client at their Tualatin location. You will be responsible for billing customers that generate their own power as well as assisting the processing of special handle bills. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/25/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist with billing accounts for customers that generate their own power in the Customer Information System (CIS) according to processes and procedures and within established timeframes
- Process special handle bills according to processes and procedures and within established timeframes
- Support non-routine tasks within the team
- Support other departmental needs as necessary
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High school diploma plus one year of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in billing and using customer information systems, preferred
- Intermediate skills in computer systems, including Microsoft Office
- Intermediate skills in typing and data entry
- Competency in basic math skills
- Ability to consistently meet attendance standards for regular, reliable, predictable, full-time attendance to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Skills in computer systems, including Microsoft Office Suite and customer information systems
- Skills in written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as work may change on a daily basis
- Ability to adhere to a pre-established schedule, including pre-established break and lunch periods
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.