Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/16/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5484
Evo is seeking a Solutions Architect for our downtown Portland Client. You will work on planning and architecture for the HR Strategy including Talent Management, Employee Learning and Performance Management. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 9-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements, functional requirements, operational requirements, risk requirements and technology requirements
- Experienced making formal presentations to both business and technical professionals, consistent with the audience
- Solution design for common Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) such as WorkDay, PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud or SAP
- Knowledge of best practices in human resource processes
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experienced with the following frameworks, including: TOGAF, ArchiMate, UML
- Cloud deployment of HRM Systems
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.