Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/29/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5320
Industry: SW Development - Test
Evo is seeking a full-time Software Engineer for our Seattle, Washington Client. They're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining app quality analysis through innovation and unconventional thinking.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Support and expand Python integration for external tools such as Appium, XCode XCUITest infrastructure, Google services, etc.
- Expand distributing computing management and analytics
- Research and improve toolkits used for processing and analysis
- First and foremost, enjoy solving problems and learning
- Author excellent code and accept peer feedback well
- Own your work and be a team player
- Able to communicate complex findings and ideas
- Thrive in a startup environment
- A proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, debugging
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Python and JSON
- Familiarity with Unix command line tools and shell scripting
- Familiarity with GitHub, Mac OSX, Google Services, and AWS is preferred
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with tools related to the management of machines such as firewalls and intrusion detection
- Work distribution
- API server management
- Running Android emulators, iOS simulators, and/or Appium/Selenium (automated testing)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.