Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/08/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5615
Industry: Technical Support
Evo is seeking a Social Media Specialist for our Beaverton Client. As the Social Media Support Specialist, you will provide a premium consumer service support experience by monitoring and responding to inbound service related messages in a variety of communities via social media, email, phone, and possibly live chat. You'll maintain the client voice and adhere to established department policy and procedures while working to create win-win resolutions for the client and its consumers. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Proactively search the web and internal resources identifying opportunities to assist consumers to ensure a positive experience
- Provide the management team with insights gained from routine health checks of the websites and social media spaces, offering feedback related to key contact drivers, hot topics, products, athletes, website information, issues and trends
- Identify opportunities and actionable recommendations, facilitating continuous improvement within the Consumer Services organization and respective category teams as assigned
- Work with cross-functional teams providing insight and feedback about their respective consumer communities
- Work with new systems and tools and will seek ways to improve efficiency and create seamless experiences for consumers engaged with the brand
- Quickly identify sensitive issues and potential escalations appropriate for the category, PR and/or legal assistance
- Use effective written and verbal communication skills applying sound judgment and business decisions in servicing the consumer
- Have a primary category or area of focus while maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the entire product line, marketing initiatives, software services, web properties and events
- Utilize systems and other support tools to ensure accurate responses to consumer inquiries and to capitalize on potential sales opportunities
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.), preferably in communications or marketing. Educational requirement may be substituted with equivalent industry-related business experience
- 2 years experience and superior knowledge in social media landscape, trends, networks and toolset
- 1 year experience in a marketing research or customer contact position (i.e. customer service, retail or sales), preferably within a call center environment
- Athletic experience at the collegiate level or higher
- Expert industry and product knowledge
- Engaged and connected in the category community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific experience interacting with bloggers and other social media influencers
- Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong understanding of social media communication styles
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
- Capability of making sound business decisions and quickly understanding new information and situations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to reach mutually beneficial conclusions
- Strong team and customer service orientation
- Online research skills with the ability to follow and track data relevant to the brand and consumer
- Experience gathering information from various resources (i.e., computer, catalogs, customer files and correspondence)
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to manipulate computer tools, communication devices and catalog pages
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Overnight and/or out of town travel may occasionally be require
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.