Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/08/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5155
Industry: Application Support
Evo is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As the Site Reliability Engineer, you will use your expertise in full stack application support to provide meaningful site health and performance metrics, that will continuously drive reliability and consumer experience improvements. This contact opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Works across teams to proactively identify and troubleshoot incidents within the stack (consumer and non-consumer facing)
- Enables and leads the critical incident and problem management process
- Engages appropriate colleagues, vendors, and leadership teams to restore service, manage root cause analysis and recommend solutions for long term fixes
- Provides support during product launches and releases, prepares reports for management, identifies risks/solutions, and makes recommendations for continual improvement
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering and 1-3 years of overall progressive experience in e-commerce software applications required
- Experience in the following skill sets:
- Managing and leading application reliability practices for consumer facing web and mobile experiences
- Working across teams to continuously analyze system performance in production
- Troubleshooting consumer reported issues, and identify areas in need of optimization
- Develop and drive real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- IT service management, including incident, problem, change, and knowledge management
- Agile, Java, Splunk, New Relic, cloud computing / Amazon AWS, Linux
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and execute preventive measures to minimize/avoid impact to the consumer experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.