Houston Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/12/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5626
Evo is seeking a Showroom Coordinator for our Beaverton Client at their Katy, Tx location.
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Act on behalf of the Strategic Account Manager as liaison between the client and building management
- Arrange for repairs, maintenance and security to guarantee a safe and efficient work environment
- Manage the merchandising activities of the showroom to ensure a productive sell-in environment
- Oversee the efficient management of the showroom schedule
- Maintain and regularly update team calendar
- Organize and schedule guest utilizing the showroom around the calendars of everyday showroom activity
- Efficiently manage office expenses
- Execute personal and Manager s expense reports in timely manner
- Help execute seasonal meetings-Line Reviews, Final Lines and other pop up meetings/presentations
- Getting the showrooms clean and presentation ready
- Scheduling VYBE to merchandise the showroom
- Execute Catering
- Execute all errands, framing of service awards and refreshment needs of the showroom.
- Successfully complete any training webinars and phone conferences for any services or business needs pertaining to the showroom
- Execute all shipping needs of the showroom. Sending and receiving
- Provide the client with all of our Final Line dates to update the SSG calendar
- Ensure that all samples are received and accurately inventoried and sent back to Sample Return before return authorization due dates
- Ensure that all samples are processed and ready for the VYBE team to access and place
- Make sure samples are in a well-organized location and properly labelled for the AE s to easily find
- Develop a relationship with the nearest stores so that help may be provided for sample pack and unpack and any community events in the future
- Plan and assist with organization of group meetings with staff, both off site and on site ie. Baseball games, team building events, community sports etc
- Secure travel and any other arrangements for Manager when needed
- Ensure the office has all needed supplies and that they are ordered in a timely manner
- Assist with KAPM needs ie. travel research, building the travel attendees list, KAPM verbiage and the agendas through completion of final drafts
- Complete agenda s, transportation needs and set up video conferences for teams that visit
- Community Events-Make a statement in the community by impacting with volunteering events and partnerships if possible
- Continue our relationship with the Birmingham City Councilman President Austin to help with community involvement with schools and organizations in the inner city of Birmingham
- Continue our relationship with NorthStar Soccer Organization and volunteering responsibilities to help with the children of their organization
- Participate in Staff Meetings and add topics to the Agenda that may need to be covered or addressed
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.