Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/22/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5507
Industry: SW Development - Web
Evo is seeking a Senior Web Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Web Application Engineer, your role on the team will include working on a highly collaborative scrum team of 4-5 developers who will develop all aspects of the commerce in the cloud .com experience. You will be involved in designing and building fully responsive components and applications in a continuous delivery model to bring the client's commerce cloud solution to the next level. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/19/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- Minimum 5 years of web experience
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience working on multiple projects, both large and small projects including consumer web applications
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.) a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Must have agile experience with applied principles and methods
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.