Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/01/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5138
Evo is looking for a Senior Unity Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This role will work within a team developing and deploying systems in the retail space as well as the AWS cloud. The ideal candidate is highly technical and will help drive quality processes and software. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/31/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead the technical development and delivery of next generation retail experiences across development teams, business stakeholders, QE teams, and creative agencies
- Provide technical leadership in the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and development of major new capabilities
- Provide strong technical expertise in interactive game development and integration with sensors and other hardware components
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for delivery and continuous improvement
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in engineering, IT, or a related field
- 2 years of additional experience required in lieu of a degree
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with developing applications in Unity 3D
- Able to design, defend, and develop complex integrated software/hardware systems
- Familiar with modern Windows application development, including build systems and scripting
- Experience developing motion-tracking sensor applications
- Experience with test driven automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Strong skills in team leadership
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.