Senior Tableau Developer (5046)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Expert in Tableau
- Creation/enhancement of reports and dashboards
- Use of calculated variables
- Use of custom formatting
- Report scheduling, including event-based triggers
- Automation of refreshes and delivery
- Proficient in BI tool administration functions including:
- Management of user security/access
- Performance tuning assessment and implementation
- Monitor site activity (view counts, etc)
- Experience with Tableau as an administrator, including providing installation, administration, configuration, maintenance, performance monitoring, and tuning support
- Experience with tabcmd and tabadmin
- Experience with Active Directory
- Manage server health & performance
- Proficient in use of SQL
- Experience with accessing data stored on Big Data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, NOSQL) for data analysis and presentation purposes
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts and constructs, including star schema data models to be able to recommend aggregated data structures or calculated data elements in order to optimize report/dashboard performance
- Able to work independently and within small IT teams (5-10 IT professionals)
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills; proven experience with direct client interaction is preferred
- Strong documentation skills; must have experience writing technical design documents
- Knowledge of other Business Intelligence Tools a plus, (e.g. Amazon Quick Sights, Business Objects, Cognos, Qlikview, Microstrategy)
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.