Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/06/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5453
Evo is looking for a Senior TM1 Developer for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
- 7 years of comprehensive and recent development experience with IBM Cognos TM1 Architect and Perspectives
- 3 years of development experience using IBM CAFE (Planning Analytics for Excel)
- 3 years' experience architecting solutions using IBM Cognos TM1
- Success converting IBM Cognos TM1 Perspectives interfaces to CAFE (Planning Analytics for Excel)
- An understanding of the capability and use case for Planning Analytics Workspace
- Can create, edit, and troubleshoot SQL queries
- Successful track record working as a part of an Agile development team
- The ability to train and develop in a Paired Programming environment
- Intermediate PowerShell and Command Line scripting
- Experience participating in multiple, complex projects, working with diverse teams in multiple locations
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations effectively with a broad range of Technology and business counterparts
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.