Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/10/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5473
Evo is seeking a Senior Systems Architect for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements
- Installs software and software updates for critical systems
- Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments
- Approves and conducts design and code reviews
- Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
- Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department
- Participates and contributes to the client's overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards
- Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions. internal and external resources
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions
- Contributes to the RFP process
- Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
- Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
- Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices
- May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of test
- Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks
- Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work
- Application performance
- Application support
- Business requirements
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.