Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/05/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5612
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll accelerate the business value of all teams by building and maintaining the core modules and systems used by all these projects in their continuous delivery to production customers. Your code will contribute to extending the limits of possibility in continuous delivery of enterprise-scale consumer software and experiences. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work happens as part of a dynamic, impactful team of highly-skilled engineers working in an open source model
- Work closely with teams using a wide variety of code runtimes and frameworks including mobile platforms so the ability to quickly learn new tools and patterns is a must
- Due to the centrality and impact of your code, the highest standards around code quality, architecture, and maintainability are expected as part of your regular, everyday work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- 6 years professional experience
- Experience in micro service architecture and implementation
- Software delivery using modern ship strategies including unit/integration tests, static analysis, production monitoring, and hosted build systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong ethos of customer service
- Team player that puts the success of the group above personal wins
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Open source contributor / maintainer
- Technical Evangelism
- Mobile iOS / Android
- Programmatic usage of AWS or similar cloud hosting provider
- Experience leading projects in a highly-collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Software delivery via agile principles
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.