Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5279
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This position entails developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Web API, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. This person will demonstrate a proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. This role acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications
- Participate in technical design and implementation
- Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product
- Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems
- Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications
- Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise
- Advanced degree or training in related technical field
- 7+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET
- Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- MVC experience
- Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience
- Experience with AngularJS or similar client side framework
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with load balancing technologies
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.