Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/07/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5205
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. In this role, you will work on everything from prototypes to production running experiences. This position will be involved in designing and building services and applications to support these experiences as well as working with their internal and external teams to elevate the way our client digitally interacts with their consumers. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/12/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 5 years of experience in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
- Experience with AWS Lambda using either Node.js or Python
- Experience with other AWS native services like ELB, S3, API Gateway
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
- Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using languages such as NodeJS or Python
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with caching solutions and patterns with technologies like Redis or Memcached
- Experience with image manipulation using tools like PIL or OpenCV
- Continuous delivery experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.