Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/22/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5196
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Senior Server Developer for our Beaverton client. As a Senior Server Developer, Global Brand Imaging Capabilities Development, you'll bring a passion for building and delivering the software services and platforms that power the premium digital experiences which engage consumers across all brands and categories. Working closely with internal and external development teams, you'll bring not only deep technical skills, but also the ability to coordinate multiple streams of technical and software development work. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/28/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years building and delivering enterprise class Java applications
- Experience defining and building RESTful APIs for business-critical production systems
- Experience with JAX-RS and/or Spring Framework configuration and principles
- Strong relational database skills (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) with developing interest and working knowledge of NoSQL solutions (e.g.: DynamoDB)
- Experience deploying and configuring cloud based applications (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Cloud Foundry)
- Able to diagnose and resolve application performance issues at all application tiers
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) configuration and customization - Alfresco, Documentum, OpenText, Adobe AEM/CQ5
- Image editing and photography tools and process - Adobe Photoshop, CaptureOne, ImageMagick, EXIF
- Building web services for AngularJS and React web applications
- Familiarity with release management best practices that lead to continuous integration
- Demonstrated ability to automate testing to improve software quality
- Familiarity with avoiding, identifying and resolving issues related to application security
- Advocacy for agile software development principles in both Fortune 500 and startup environments
- Experience leading development activities with team members across time zones
- Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.