Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/30/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5413
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Senior Security Engineer for our Beaverton Client. In this Security Engineer II role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for account, identity, and certificate management security controls. Your skills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supporting the global enterprise and elevating the client's security game. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You'll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we'll provide. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Hands-on multi-year (8+) experience with information technologies like operating systems, identity & access management systems, or information security technologies
- Demonstrated leadership and capability supporting a 24x7 security services operation
- Experience in successfully leading teams to work through projects and troubleshoot/resolve security control configuration issues
- Demonstrated ability to coach others to quickly learn new IT concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to model methodical procedures to routine work and coach others to grow their competence with procedures development
- Demonstrated ability to model independent sound decision making and coach others to grow their ability in decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high-pressure projects or initiatives
- Experience leading other technical staff and mentor junior engineers
- Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
- Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management preferred
- Experience working with digital certificates (personal, server, software, and certificate authority) preferred
- Experience working with password management systems preferred
- Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred
- Experience with Radius and AAA account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, and/or password vaulting technologies preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.