Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/31/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5123
Evo is seeking a Senior Retail Operations Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You must have a large corporate retail background. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive retail operational excellence and consistency by providing expertise (tools, systems, communication, and processes) necessary for stores to improve their business and profitability
- Perform data collection and analysis to deliver rich insights that drive intentional decision making
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver comprehensive storytelling utilizing validated data
- Lead the development of comprehensive tools in support of new programs and services for our stores
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Requires a strong combination of analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Self-starter, with the tenacity to move ideas into action, and possesses the needed strength of working closely with a cross functional retail teams to ensure transparency and connectivity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, MIS/IT, Library Science, Information Management
- 2 years' generating standard reports and creating analysis for business users
- Strong analytical, statistical and data-driven mindset
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.