Senior Project Manager (4831)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Collaborate with large global project teams that range from product managers, IT and QA engineers, as well as business stakeholders
- Rigorous scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
- Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints, with emphasis on providing strategic delivery options to mitigate
- Manage budgets including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding the deviations
- Develop and execute resource plans, communication plans, as well as define and execute risk management plans; prefer experience managing technical projects
- Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
- Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost, as well as lead the assessment of impact on the larger portfolio of projects
- Familiarity with SCRUM and SCRUM processes, agile project management including but not limited to facilitating planning sessions, daily standups, and removing escalations for the team.
- Contract and vendor management: build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries
- Strong end to end project management skills, shepherding an entire program (and/or several independent projects) from kick off to completion
- Ability to connect project/status to business needs, tracking quantifiable results
- Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels, ability to synthesize detailed project tasks to report up high level accomplishments and risks
- Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning and team engagement
- Solutions oriented
- Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Consultancy approach to your work
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in technical project management
- 2 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven experience developing and managing work back schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies; Scrum Master or PMP certification is a plus
- Experience working with many cross functional teams & across geographies
- Experience working on global projects or large enterprise tool rollouts is a plus
- Understanding of release management processes
- Mobile and App experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.