Senior Project Manager (4745)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Program
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects cost, schedule and / or performance
- Chairs program steering committee meetings
- 8 years professional experience 5 year s project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Ability to align teams and drive projects forward, hitting face paced milestones and shifting priorities as needed
- Ability to synthesize project details into salient progress status, Risks/Impacts/Mitigation through the lens of the business
- Adaptable, comfortable with shifting scopes/priorities there s a chance that what I currently bring them in for may completely change by the time they come in. Be able to embrace change, adapt and hit the ground running.
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.