Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-4890
Industry: Product Manager
Evo is looking for a Full-Time Senior Product Manager for our Beaverton Client. They want someone to drive the development of one of more software component products.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Understand requests from customers, channel partners and the business
- Create and manage a prioritized backlog of improvements for each product
- Advocate for needed investments in your products with the product council
- Develop business cases to support new feature development
- Define requirements and success measures for each development effort
- Work with Engineering to ensure there is clarity on development goals
- Work with Agile engineering teams to break work down into user stories
- Negotiate specs with engineering by prioritizing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Own on-time delivery by optimizing scope
- Coordinate delivery and support of products to customers and partners, including necessary specs and documentation
- Work with Marketing and Sales to help define messaging and market positioning
- Up to 20% travel to attend both domestic and international customer/partners visits, conferences and other marketing events, with speaking opportunities possible
- 5+ years in a software product management role
- 7+ years career experience
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with technical teams
- Experience with managing products for Embedded Systems or Design/Prepress/Print workflows
- Experienced with the Scrum process
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.