Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/18/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5374
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking a Mobile Automation Quality Engineer for our Beaverton Client. You will help automate the UI coverage of iOS applications. While automating the applications, you pay attention to collecting quality results and ensuring they are tracked and reported in ways that are easy to report on.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Speak and write clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate the ability to debug software problems in iOS applications
- Demonstrate the ability to write code in Swift for iOS
- Basic understanding of how mobile applications communicate with REST services
- Fail quickly and apply what you learned from your mistakes
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Used Stash, JIRA and Confluence
- Used CharlesProxy or a similar tool to monitor network traffic
- Used Xcode built-in tools for profiling applications
- Used mobile applications with virtual services / mocks
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.