Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/01/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5129
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Evo is seeking a Merchandise Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 3/31/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage the financial aspects of the business through in-season analysis, future seasonal buys and post-season teardowns
- Build and present financial plans, forecasts and strategies in key meetings
- Proactively report on the health of the business and facilitate smart business decisions, communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to managers and cross-functional team members on a weekly basis
- Partner with Global & North American Demand Planning to ensure forecasts are integrated into the supply chain process, enabling production capabilities and deliveries
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5 yrs experience in product related role
- At least 3 yrs experience in participant in a category team or in a complex matrix environment, preferably footwear, apparel or equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive, and routine in nature
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, in addition to being required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, or pull
- May be frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel small and medium sized articles and packaging requiring them to exert force or lift up to 50 pounds
- May be called upon to distinguish colors and shapes requiring sufficient visual acuity to identify the various types of product they are handling for building retail displays, handling inventory, or other retail related tasks
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.