Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/04/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5532
Evo is seeking a Senior Lease Accountant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be through 6/29/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensures processing, transactions, and balances are recorded in compliance with accounting and finance policy
- Researches, processes, and verifies daily accounts payable or accounts receivable transactions
- Suggests enhancements to methods of assessing risk within portfolio
- Ensures payment/receipt issues or discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 3 years work in a high volume financial processing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- CPA License
- Technical accounting
- Real estate leases
- Lease agreements
- Microsoft Excel
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.