Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/28/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5519
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Senior Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. The ideal candidate will have experience not just building web applications, but understanding how APIs and services come together in a larger ecosystem to build a great platform. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/27/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing Java based applications and solutions
- Diverse experience utilizing a wide array of Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments
- Examples include, but are not limited to, Java J2EE, Spring, React/Redux, MVC, Web Services, Google Guice, Jetty, Jersey, Jackson
- Hands-on AWS experience with EC2, ELB, and containers are preferred
- Comfortable developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in an Agile delivery environment, as well as experience in DevOps teams
- Comfortable with end to end automation including Unit testing, Integration testing, and automated deployments
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.