Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/01/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5234
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Senior Java Developer for our Beaverton Client. This role will focus on designing and developing applications for our client's consumer services team. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Front end development and back end supporting services
- Data integration and technical support for the CRM applications
- Develops web-scale applications in the cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 7 years of experience developing Java web based solutions
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment
- Experience with consumer services applications
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape
- Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc)
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using tools like JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks
- Ability to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Scrum experience
- Experience with cloud DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef or Vagrant
- Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, HBase, Cassandra
- Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture
- AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred
- Experience developing in a BDD environment or a strong desire to learn
- Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.