Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/14/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-4986
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Design, develop, maintain and support enterprise Java application
- Drive best practices, design patterns and reference implementations
- Participate in design and development reviews
- Partner with QA in test planning and testing activities
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- At lease 1 year experience with AWS is a must
- At lease 6 years of experience in software engineering, 4 in building backend systems using SOA
- Experience with Maven, Eclipse, Junit, Jmeter, XML, SOAP/REST Web Services, NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience developing object-oriented, web-based consumer applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment
- Experience with high volume direct consumer applications a plus
- Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns
- Strong experience optimizing service performance for large volumes of data
- Strong preference for SCRUM development expertise
- Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier architecture
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguous requirements
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals for a world-class global and regional marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills in both formal and informal settings
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.