Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/01/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5425
Industry: Android Developer
Evo is seeking a Senior Android Innovation Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Sr. Innovation Engineer, you will research, understand and develop working POCs with new and disruptive technologies to elevate the way the client digitally interacts with our consumers. You will leverage this experience to apply it to real business opportunities from concept to creation of real-world experiences. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Passion for technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Provide technical leadership and engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute unique and innovative experiences
- 3+ years' experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.